patches not saving + sync memory problems

• Since recently my patches do not save anymore, using the drag and drop methode or using the save option in VC??
    When I drag a loaded patch from the left section in Virus control to a empty slot in a bank, it looks like the patch is saved, but after reopening Virus Control in Cubase the saved patch is gone?? This worked before. I tried several tests but with no succes. (OS. 4.0.5.1)

So I tried to save the patch the a Ram slot with Virus control. This works, but now the Virus have to sync patches everytime I open virus control (Both VST2 and VST3). This takes just a couple of seconds, but it did not do it before.

So I tried to reset the virus (holding down the exit botton while powering up)->no succes
    Then I tried a firmware update with virus control center->no succes
    Then I tried a full re-install of software and drivers->Still no succes. (Still initializing pathes everytime I open virus control and still not saving of patches using VC)

Any idee??

• Problems solved :)

*The memory sync problems were gone after a complete re-install on a different USB port
    *The saving problem is solved by unchecking the "read only" option of the "patches" folder under "my documents/access music"

Now I can sleep again :thumbup: