Better Vocoder

• The only disappointment with the TI is the vocoder in my opinion. It would be nice to have the vocoder behave like the commercial virtual ones out there.

By this I mean adding an audio track into say cubase and then route that track into one of the 16 Ti slots together with a chosen midi channel for your carrier.
    The only way of doing this at the moment is to physically output a signal from your computer and back in again, very sloppy for a bit of kit that professes to be Totally integrated!

• Doesn't the new VST3 standard mean that routing audio into plugins between tracks can be done without the need for busses? Steinbergs VST3 compressor handles it pretty well but its just a shame that compressor is gash.

Has anyone tried Virsyn's Matrix vocoder as a vst3? There technology is behind some of steinbergs synths in Cubase 4 and 5 and as a company they're pretty up to date with VST3 plugins.

I don't know myself but I wonder if that vocoder works in the way VST3 plugins supposedly "should" work in cubase.