dance lead from kele okerere -tenderoni

• hi how do go about making this typical dance lead, whats the detuning etc going on?

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

comes in around 45 seconds

chur

• Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.
    it is the classic bodyrox synth lead very eazy . i figured it out after watching this.

ps this a very boring patch that is out played

good luck

• Create 2 Square oscillators. Make one tuning at lets say +1 and the other one at -14. Detune oscillator 2 a LITTLE BIT. Add a 3rd oscillator and make it a saw and tune it down to around -24. Fade it in until it is in the sound, but not too much. Add the Sub Oscillator and put it in at around 40. Add Unison detune to two voices. Detune them slightly.

Change your cutoff to only filter 1. Make it a 2 or 3 pole analog filter. Add heavy Analog Saturation.Bring down the filfer cutoff level and then add some Filter Envelope int to about 70.

Make your Filter A-10 D-40 S-30 R-20.

When you work the filter cutoff level slowly you will get the effect that was being created.

I hope this helps.

• That actually sounds quite close, some portamento and a 32% of FM on osc two and you got your classic electro lead.

• Sometimes a patch will "play" and note, but the harmonic content gets lost. Some tricks to bring out notes that you want to play are...

1. Use keyboard amount on your filter to force the sound through the filter and let those harmonics sing.
    2. Global tune your patch 1 octave up and then add a 4rd (or sub) oscillator and tune it 1 octave down.

At least that's what I like to do. I'll check out your file and get back to you on this one.