Ti loses sync in Logic 8

• My gear is:
    - Mac Pro (early2008) 8-core 18 GB
    - Unitor 8 mk II midi interface (USB connected)
    - Roland MC808 sampling groovebox (USB connected)
    - Yamaha Motif rack ES (USB connected)
    - Roland V-synth Rack (midi connected)
    - Roland TD-20 drum module (midi connected)
    - M-audio Keystation Pro 88 (midi connected)
    - Akai S5000 (midi connected)
    - and finally, Ti desktop, which regularly loses sync while being connected via USB together with other devices.
    I don't want to give up using other USB devises in favour of TI because all gear works very well without losing sync. Most of advices are related with using only 1 device via USB - the Ti. The Ti performs synchronized only being connected via midi cable (no USB), but such way of using is very annoying. None the less, I gonna test if it will be more or less stable while being connected via USB port on separate PCI-e card like Sonnet Allegro express USB 2.0. Will it be helpfull?
    Does anybony think about other ways of solving this problem?

• Hi, Marc!

You wrote: =btw: i doubt that you need a PCIe USB card= :) Do you have any suggestions what I need? :)

All I need is so TI must provide:
    - playing notes correctly in accordance with click, by other words, their 'starts' and 'ends' should concur with their real positions. Indeed, it is not true for TI. Notes are played off-beat very often, usually ahead of beat .
    A lot of operations are in "cycle" mode especially while making arrangements. It's very unpleasant to hear sound interruptions and playing notes and arpeggios out of beat and see red window "the sync is lost and bla-bla-bla..."

I'll record some examples today so that to demostrate how it sounds in reality.

• Hi, Marc!

Here are six examples of how Ti loses sync. http://files.mail.ru/K8KQK2
    Their length is from 1 minute to 3 minutes. Please, listen to them carefully. The gear was:
    - Mac pro with Logic 8
    - Unitor 8 mk II midi interface (USB connected)
    - Virus TI (USB connected) as AU so that to use Virus Control. I used audio outputs of TI and AU outputs linked with Apogee Ensemble outputs.
    - Roland TD-20 (midi connected) was used in tracks 01-04
    - Roland MC808 was connected via USB in tracks 05-06
    Briefly:
    1. The Ti plays out of clik (and clock) in tracks 01-02
    2. There is impression that Ti plays correctly, but it is out of clock! :)
    3. Ti hadn't started correctly after the next crash of sync and was reloaded (turned off and on). There is click from Logic in the track
    4. There were the same mistakes and interruptions and delays after connecting MC 808 in track 05.
    5. Somehow it began plaing in sync. After 10 minutes Ti sync crashed again.

• i've tried to download the files but my russian language skills don't allow me to understand where to click for downloads. you might want to wait for the next public beta, it should be out pretty soon and might cure your problem. alternatively, send the files to access support, they will have a look and crosscheck with you.

best, marc

• http://depositfiles.com/files/qvgye8haa

Here is the link that works in English. Some extra details to my previous post.
    The Core audio used Ensemble interface.
    === 2. There is impression that Ti plays correctly, but it is out of clock! :) === It is about track 03.
    ===3. Ti hadn't started correctly after the next crash of sync and was reloaded (turned off and on). There is click from Logic in the track It's about track 04

BTW, do you really think the 'support' could help? Could you help me please to find out a person who is really interested in solving the such issue. I know a lot of musicians facing with this kind of problem. They have really negative opinion about Virus Control despite loving Ti.