Virus b button fix!!!

• Zitat

Note: I made this for my Virus B (which has faulty buttons that I can't afford to get repaired - the Ctrlr has solved that problem and was my main motivation!).

Motivated by crayolon's statement above :rolleyes: made here , I created a new topic just to let know all of you that have the same problems with the buttons of what I did to fix them...

Recently I bought a Virus b second hand and it also had some "faulty" buttons. You needed to press them eccentrically or hard to operate.
    What I did and you can do too, is get a nice contact cleaner spray (not a cheap one but one of good quality for professionals which does not leave deposits behind) and spray right through between the buttons using the spray's little tube adaptor, then press the buttons several times. Have your B switched off while doing this and spray many times by a little in order not to flood it lol. Wait a couple of minutes for it to dry completely and then power on and check if they work ok. You may have to repeat the procedure. I did this and they now all operate like new. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: 8)
    Access uses very durable quality parts that serve you many years. :)
    Good luck!

A new Virus-addict 8o ,
    Marios.