2 Virus units!

• I have a TI2 Polar and I love it. Best gear purchase I've ever made; it had done wonders for my creativity.

I was trolling on eBay last week and found a killer deal on a Snow that someone was trying to unload quickly. It was like new, still had everything that shipped from Access, including the box. I was overwhelmed with impulse and clicked thru the "Buy-it-Now." So, now I have both a Polar AND a Snow.

Does anyone have any tips/tricks for using 2 viruses (or would that be "virii?") together? I already know that the Snow gives me the freedom of having a very portable synth AND interface all in a cute little box. Of course, you can use one to filter the other, which is cool; I've seen some video online of people jamming with 2 Polars. But aside from the obvious, has anyone done any really cool stuff with two of these things together? Any and all replies appreciated.

-ric

• arppegiate the atomiser usin the user aprs on you polar......
    external fx loop using the surround output as the Aux send on the polar......

any more ill let you know

• I hook mine (TI Keyboard & TI2 Desktop) both up to the USB cables and enjoy the 32 channels of virus.

although i do like to run one which i use as a soundcard, into the other and filter/effect what goes through it, especially glitch it with the atomizer etc etc.

experiment, at least you have a virus in a portable box :)

didn't really offer tips, but just gave my views on having two of possibly the best synths in the world ;)

SJR :)