Bouncing issues

• When bouncing sounds from the virus and using them as audio in the same arrangement as with the virus track I am not getting the same sound, quality is ok (not as good as hearing it from the virus) but my problem is the envelope of the sound. As an example my bassline arrangement through the virus sounds sweet but through the sampler it sounds like the attack has changed to give it a more kick drum sound at the start of the note, through the virus I do not have this problem. I have spent a long time changing the envelope on the sampler but still not the same as the virus.
    I am sure there is a solution if anyone has any ideas would be great.

Thanks

• When bouncing sounds from the virus and using them as audio in the same arrangement as with the virus track I am not getting the same sound, quality is ok (not as good as hearing it from the virus) but my problem is the envelope of the sound. As an example my bassline arrangement through the virus sounds sweet but through the sampler it sounds like the attack has changed to give it a more kick drum sound at the start of the note, through the virus I do not have this problem. I have spent a long time changing the envelope on the sampler but still not the same as the virus.
    I am sure there is a solution if anyone has any ideas would be great.

Thanks

the virus' sound engine does not compute the sound differently when bouncing. in fact, it is not even aware that you're bouncing in this moment. you might want to contact access support.
    best, marc