Possible swap ti1 keyboard for ti1 desktop?

• Hi guys i may be interested in swapping my ti1 keyboard for a desktop version and maybe a little cash coming my way to make up the difference (i haven't checked ebay prices recently). Im not %100 yet but just thought id put the feelers out on here to see if anyone was interested. Im in the north of the UK near Hull. I think probably a meet would be best as im not sure id like to ship my virus without any funds cumming my way to risky.

The unit is fully functional with no problems at all i just would like a desktop version because im between my house and my girlfriends a lot so the keyboard is not portable enough for me.

If your interested please pm me i can send pics if necessary.

thanks Jamie

• Tried PMing you, but you don't seem to be accepting messages: ""jamie8286" does not want to receive messages.". Probably because you're "not registered".

I *might* be interested. Not too far away either - Ilkley, near Leeds.

I am going to be out of the country for a week though, so would have to wait 'til I get back.

How much do you reckon would make up the difference?

• Hi mate sorry iv just swapped it this week with someone for a TI2 desktop and was unregistered for a few days so haven't received any pm's.

thanks Jamie

2x2.8 Quad core intel Xeon Mac pro , OSX 10.6.8 8gb Ram, Logic 9.1.5, Motu 828mk3, Virus TI2 Desktop