VC on Ableton 8

• I realy don't understand why can't control more options on my snow with ableton 8.
    You can only asgin the cut off, resonance and the three customize buttons for the 4 parts of the snow.
    Why you can asing to a controler more, i need asing for all parts the sustain and release and all the 3 fx. I think is a problem of the VC not of the ableton.

Sorry for my english is to bad. ;(

• You will have to right click on a parameter control in Virus Control and then add that parameter to the automation list. They will then show up as on the automation lane in the arrange view for example. You can pretty much automate everything on the Virus TI in Live or any DAW for that matter. Hope this helps.

Ken

• You will have to right click on a parameter control in Virus Control and then add that parameter to the automation list. They will then show up as on the automation lane in the arrange view for example. You can pretty much automate everything on the Virus TI in Live or any DAW for that matter. Hope this helps.

Yes He's right

you should open you Virus Control and Right Click to your Parameter which you want to make your automation and the select ADD item
    and then you have it on your sequencer ....