New Beta O/S update 4.1.0.16

• PC Windows 7 with Sonar 8.5 Virus TI2 KB

With the beta the VST Plug-in mismatch the driver. So the TI dont work anymore. Tried to retrurn to the previous version and now the same also "mismatch driver". How can I do?

• Prova a reinstallare il firmware usando il Virus Control Center.
    Se non funziona, copia e salva in posizione sicura la tua cartella "my patches", disinstalla tutto e reinstalla da capo.

• Sorry but installed and reinstalled everything and always "driver mismatch" with the Plug-in. Should I find a software to clean the register (with Windows 7)??. Instead if I reinstall the first version 4.02.01 it works. May be a Sonar problem with 64bit? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you

• Sorry but installed and reinstalled everything and always "driver mismatch" with the Plug-in. Should I find a software to clean the register (with Windows 7)??. Instead if I reinstall the first version 4.02.01 it works. May be a Sonar problem with 64bit? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you

you should contact support. they can guide you through the procedure of cleaning the system. as for sonar 64 bit, i can't check that right now. version 4.1 has an new driver, so that could be a problem, or sonar in 64 bit mode, or your installation.

good luck, marc

• I spoke too soon and am having some nasty issues with the beta and VC.

After having VC loaded in Ableton and playing music through it for ~5mins, it stops sending audio via USB2. USB1+3 keep working fine. Next, after a few minutes it tends to drop all USB signal and start blasting digital noise out the analog outs. Solo has been just as stable as previous versions, so it's at least usable.

Marc, is this a known issue or should I be liaising with your support?

• I spoke too soon and am having some nasty issues with the beta and VC.

After having VC loaded in Ableton and playing music through it for ~5mins, it stops sending audio via USB2. USB1+3 keep working fine. Next, after a few minutes it tends to drop all USB signal and start blasting digital noise out the analog outs. Solo has been just as stable as previous versions, so it's at least usable.

Marc, is this a known issue or should I be liaising with your support?

you should get in touch with support. we have zero urgent issues filed for this release.

best, marc

• I have it installed on Win 7 64... much better for the most part....though a lot of my older patches have a lot distortion all of a sudden in them?? Dont know why that would happen... otherwise only other problem I've found is that the Filter Keybase Follow is Totally Backwards!!! Left is Right and Vice Versa lol.. I'm sure I'll come accross something else but so far so good