Help! my Virus Ti just died! :(

• Thanx guys,
    will try a new power supply, since every other try-outs have been done.

Please TiUser, don't speak that way or i'll get sad... i take care of my virus like a son :D

Will be back to you asap, after a new power supply test!

Steve.

• Sounds like your ac adapter might be shorting out . you might want to check that and see if thats your problem . Lets hope its something that simple !!!

• Sounds like your ac adapter might be shorting out . you might want to check that and see if thats your problem . Lets hope its something that simple !!!

Sorry , i posted this before i seen that someone already suggested the power supply but still i would almost garuntee thats your problem !

• Hey Guys,
    tried 3 different ac adapters but my evil boy still doesn't come back to life. Sometimes it flashes, randomly and nonsense.
    I'm pretty sure it's a power supply circuit related (not the AC adaptor, actually), seems like it doesn't get a stable level.
    well, i'll contact Access' service center... :(

Steve.

• Well, i've shipped my VirusTI to the service center, here's their email about it:

After having a look to your unit, we found out that the main board has a serious hardware problem. We already tried to find out which component is defective on this board – but after testing we came to the result, that there is more than on part defective. I can offer you a new main board......

So, definitely, they need to install a new mobo.
    How could this kind of problems happen????

Steve.

• No problem with the PSU....
    still don't know how that could happened.
    Anyway, it works now, pretty expansive fix but i can definitely work again ;)

Steve. :thumbup:

just use a UPS or at least a Voltage Regulator .APC are the best :thumbup: