Older TIOS versions

• Hello, seems the older tios versions have been taken down from access website (or i´m just not trying to find them enough)... anyway, i really need to downgrade, because i found the latest tios pretty unstable on my system :( ... i don´t need character fx and so... just want my unit to work properly. So is there any possibility to get the older ones? (concrete version 2.7.5)

• Hello, seems the older tios versions have been taken down from access website (or i´m just not trying to find them enough)... anyway, i really need to downgrade, because i found the latest tios pretty unstable on my system :( ... i don´t need character fx and so... just want my unit to work properly. So is there any possibility to get the older ones? (concrete version 2.7.5)

Are you running 3.1? If you want to contact us at support, we are happy to help you suss out what is going on. 3.1 has been really solid on all 3 of my systems here, so maybe there is a setup or setting issue we can help you with!

Matt

• I'm a agree with roocza, I have tested the new release 3.1.0.0 during one week and there's some bugs on many host sequencers

Tested on Cubase 5 and Energy XT on Windows XP SP3 with a Snow and a Polar TI1

- Starting Up of VC to Slow

- Some Fx doesn't work on VC when you select a preset and applied on it. It work only in hardware mode.

This the list :

- FX1: Distortion don't work
    Equalizer: don't work
    Phazer: don't work

For Cubase SX3 no problems in VC but the sometimes after many minutes to play some presets, VC back me to the windows desktop and closed Cubase SX3

So I decide to downgrade to the 3.03 and now all is ok for me

• i also downgraded to 3.05

the 3.1 version was stable at my place (exept for the issue that loading projects in cubase 5.1 causes the audio driver failed message if you didn't load it once in a new project).

Main reason for downgrading for me was that the polyphony was seriously reduced in the 3.1 os version. My older projects were unusable due to the fact that notes were cutoff or didn't play because the ti went out of polyphony.

after downgrading to 3.05 again all my projects were working again and all notes played like before (no cutoff notes anymore :) )

• Hi Marc,

that's good to hear,

but it's really true, Every project i've played suffered from these cutoff notes. The projects were created in cubase 5.1, so everything was the same, the only thing changed was the os version from the TI (off course i did the powercycle procedure).

what i will do is do the upgrade this weekend again and see if it the polyphony changes again and see if i can get some more info for you.