20% discount in the Access Music Store - will the Virus TI discontinued at NAMM 2011 ?

• hey guys,

as you might have seen, we have a great special in the Access Music Store this weekend: 20% discount on everything, including Virus TI synths, soft bags and other accessories.
    now the reason why i bring this up on the forum is a comment posted to our facebook page. we were ask if we are clearing stock and make room for a new Virus TI which we will announce on NAMM in january. the answer is: no. the virus TI line will not be discontinued, in fact there will be software feature updates in the future - details i cannot disclose at the time being but we will do everything to make you smile :)

have a great weekend.

marc

• Thanks a lot for this info Marc. I really was worrying even without reading the Facebook page that the synth would be discontinued and no longer supported. Though I know this will inevitably happen at some point, I am glad to know it is not now. I am very excited to hear what these new features will be in future software updates. The past two January NAMM's have brought us great things and I have a feeling this will be no different. You guys at Access are top notch when it comes to customer loyalty and getting the most bang for our bucks when it comes to our investment with your synths. Please continue to keep up the great work.

Here is to hoping for a chorder feature and additional envelopes!