virus shift key hold

• i searched around and could not find anything in this regard on the forum, so i decided to make a thread.
    what i purpose is the ability to allow the shift key to be pressed (oh held for a short amount of time, or maybe even a combination of keys) and the shift function would be permanently on, a single press, or keystoke would toggle it off.
    I find it annoying that you must hold the shift key, and have been wanting there to be a toggleable shift key for a while.
    maybe a toggleable function could be implemented in the config menu to allow users to turn the functionality off as well?

• hi there,thats something I miss too,I found this on youtube but the guy wouldnt respond to my asking how its done.
    I have a cat on my lap that relies on stroking most of the time and can only operate my polar with one hand so theres a bunch of functions I never get to use...seriously I think its a definate must - have for single handed quick editing

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• I second this, a toggle would be great. since there is no LED on the TI itself, a shift icon could appear on the screen, some kind of up arrow or something, to indicate it is engaged

• Well there is a shift icon on the screen when you hold shift.... look in the bottom right.

I think a double click on the shift should engage a shift hold and then any click after disables it - there are cases where i've needed a shift hold just cause i only have one hand free - a quick double tap then moving over wouldnt go amiss - maybe it could time out as well, i dunno...