Virus Ti2 Polar randomly plays stuck notes when idle

• I've had this happen for most of the year where my Virus Ti2 Polar randomly plays stuck notes when idle. I've come home before, come out of the shower etc.. to find a loud note playing from my studio. It happened twice today. Once with one note, then another time with 2 notes. I turned off VC just to make sure it wasn't responsible but when I turned it back on the notes were still held. It's a little unwelcome from a synth I paid $3400 for. Thoughts?

• Yep, Ghost Opera has happened to me as well. I was on the phone when the Virus TI2 Polar decided to play it's own Atonal masterpiece! :D It still does the random modulation as well. :whistling:

• this happened to me at least 3 times today, causing me to have to start & stop Ableton in order to stop. Is this really normal behaviour? Can this be fixed in an update? Marc?

I'm on a fresh windows 7x64 install now with the latest OS update.

• Yep, here too... Always happens after a while of hanging around doing nothing, e.g. with Logic running.

Haven't seen it on the latest OS, though. Updated a few days ago but never used the TI since.

Best regards,

Christian