Amount knob for filter saturation (SOLVED)

• Iv been trying to make some bass sounds and have been putting the filter saturation on them but im finding a lot of the time putting filter saturation modes on takes a lot of the bass end of my sound away. A filter saturation amount knob or some sort of function that i could adjust the frequency that it affects would be really cool!

2x2.8 Quad core intel Xeon Mac pro , OSX 10.6.8 8gb Ram, Logic 9.1.5, Motu 828mk3, Virus TI2 Desktop

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von jamie8286 ()

• Filter saturation amount is already there. On filters other than the analogue emulations, you engage saturation moving OSC Volume to more than 0. It will not saturate if OSC Volume is at 0 or less, and increasing from 0 you will get increasing amounts of saturation.
    I seem to hear that the analogue emulations start to saturate a bit earlier, or at least the sound is already affected before OSC Volume reaching 0.

• Ah cool thanks i didnt realise that control was for the different filter saturation types i thought it was more like the osc saturation thanks! sorted

2x2.8 Quad core intel Xeon Mac pro , OSX 10.6.8 8gb Ram, Logic 9.1.5, Motu 828mk3, Virus TI2 Desktop

• The OSC volume knob becomes more of a cross-fade between the resonance 'oscillator' and the filtered signal (note if you put it to zero you get just the oscillation of the filter and no synth - which you can get some pretty funky sounds from and even play using key tracking, although getting it in tune is almost impossible - you need to use filter env to get some finer tuning on it)