midi driver failed or is not installed

• Hi!

i am having issues with my snow. keep getting msg midi driver failed to start or is not installed. I am running logic 9. There is no sound from the virus or my logic project when the unit is plugged in. Logic works fine otherwise. I have tried to reboot computer. logic , virus, and updated the operating system. Any ideas on how to solve this issue?

Thanks

Sumodh

• I have been having this issue frequently, too (w/ latest OS, in Live 8). When I have this problem, I unplug all the cables, re-insert the power cable while holding down "Arp Edit" for awhile, then plug back in the usb cable. This works, but I am tired of having to do this all of the time! This always happens when I change the DAW sample rate from 41khz. Is there a way to fix this?

• G.day leverage

I tried what you did but am still not able to get any sound. As of now my snow is unusable. Checked out forums to see if any one else had the same issue. There seems to be a few.but no one seems to have a solution. I have written to customer service about this. Still waiting for a reply. Fingers crossed it can be solved.

• are you getting this after putting your mac to sleep?

marc

• Hi,

Im getting this same problem. It only started happening after the Virus working for 1 week.

Strange.... ?