My new album "Sizzling Plucks"

• Hi everyone!
    First of all: my name is Dario, I'm from Italy and I'm 23yo.
    I'm making music from lot of years, I made Trance until 1 year ago (my Trance alias is Tragida).

Now, after thinking about my music I created like a "bin" for it, I called it "The Colorspace".
    This bin contains 3 projects:
    - Need a Name (Ambient / Chillout glitched music)
    - Tragida (trance/dance or all the stuff doing "tunz tunz tunz tunz")
    - Kiis (ambient/nautre/piano slow and relaxing music)

My new album for Need a Name will be out in January 2011, 8 tracks, in the while I'm working on albums for the other two projects too.
    I used the Virus for all the sounds, never used presets, all sounds created by me, the only other synths I used a little near the Virus are the Roland GAIA and my own VSTs created in Synthmaker.
    I'm adding previews of the new album on YouTube every 4, 5 days until the release date (near January 16th).
    It will be released on iTunes, Amazon and all big stores around the web, plus on my website (paypal/credit card), acutally under construction.

Well, I'm going to link you to my YouTube channel, you'll find first two tracks I uploaded today (please subscribe to it if you like the music!!).
    Access: thanks for the Virus, I created this project (Need a Name) only thanks to it and I'm sure I'll use it for the two others too!

Link: http://www.youtube.com/user/thecolorspacechannel

Thanks for your time reading all this (I know, my english's bad) and I hope you like the tracks. :)

• OMG! :cursing:

I was thinking at first...wtf?! ?( Then i started listening and after a few seconds i spaced away. I Put my Beyerdynamics Headphone on and closed my eyes....

Then it faded out all of a sudden. 8|

I want to hear it all! :thumbup: great instrumental nameless one, respect.

http://www.myspace.com/monoproductionstm

DAW: Cubase 5

MB: Asus Rampage Extreme
    RAM: 4x 2GB DDR3 @ 1600MHz
    CPU: Intel core 2 quad @ 3.0 GHz
    GPU: ATI EAH 4890 1GB
    Sound: t.c. eletronic Konnekt 8
    Monitoring: 2x KRK rp6 g2 + 1x KRK rp10s
    DSP: UAD, t.c. eletronic Powercore 6000 including virus powercore
    USB: Virus Ti Polar
    FW: Korg m3