problem whit a short delay in the edit window

• hI everyone :D

I'm Federico Naccari from Italy and I'm a virus TI2 keyboard user...

well,I want to explain my small but important problem...

I installed the virus the virus VST and now I use this in the instrument channel in protools 8.0.4 whit Windows 7.

when I write for example an "hihat loop",the bpm ar equals but the kick is too after the loop and the kick and the loop start their exibition by the same point.

If I record the loop into an audio channel,qhen I play the song the kick and the loop are equals.

This is no good for me,because in my trance tracks I nedd to do more tricks that requiers an instrument channel...

What can I do to solve this problem?...thanks a lot and......BUON NATALE :thumbup:

Federico from Italy

• if its protools LE 8 then this could definately have something to do with no Automatic Delay Compensation in protools LE...... protools 9 has ADC tho.

if you search for articles on Automatic delay compensation in protools le 8 you will get some demonstrations of how to compensate for latency caused by plugins, also there is a video guide that came with virus TI that shows how to do this in protools 7, but it is exactly the same procedure......

hope this help!

Kyron.

• thanks a lot for the answers... :)

:)I hope the problem is another

I find that my OS show me the "TBIA invalid data" window,cause I have an axiom pro 61 and the keyboard on her fight whit the virus keyboard...

because if I decide to use only the virus,virus control all the plugins in my mix...when I install the axiom keyboard apppear me the "TBIA window"...

...ah...I must to buy a mac I think... ;(

thans for the answers again... :D

• TBIA invalid data window?......

what i always do when im getting some rubbish is format my pc, dont install anything except the neccesary things to test the software that is giving you the problem, then if it is working fine you can install your other drivers and everything but dont do them all at once, test the systems stability after installing each devices driver.

no need for a mac if you know how to handle a pc!!! :P