Virus TI OS 4.5 Preview!

• lush..........whats next maybe an electro harmonix flanger

Roland chorus sounds spot on..........grate job Access..got me thinkiing that theres nothing you guys cant do

• Really, really nice once more! :thumbup:

I guess, Access Music has a terrific supporter base meanwhile, after all these years of EXCELLENT customer relations.
    I certainly belong to those spreading the news about this fine synth and it's great support, whenever there is an opportunity!

Thank you very much!

• I've been sitting up all day waiting for NAMM updates! 8 or 10 hours in the future ;(

Nothing yet! :( Even a text feature list would let me catch some zZz's :sleeping:

I almost feel like a fanboy now :thumbup:

• After Namm day 1, the full OS 4.5 specs are still missing.

Would be nice to get a full preview!

Just read this from the Virus facebook page:

Zitat

About OS4.5: New sources have been added to the modulation matrix allowing to add further "analog" feeling to pretty much any parameter available within the over 100 modulation destinations. This intelligent and reproducible pattern based unsteadiness enables the Virus TI to cover a wide range of those beloved analog side effects known from slightly damaged or simply poorly engineered vintage synths.

Source: http://www.facebook.com/accessvirus

• That is it? :| After all that hype? Seriously, tell me there is more!!! ;( C'mon... at least some new wavetables or OSC options...

I guess I've come to expect too much. :(

• That is it? :| After all that hype? Seriously, tell me there is more!!! ;( C'mon... at least some new wavetables or OSC options...

I guess I've come to expect too much. :(

Well it's only a point 5 update shouldn't expect too much for what's it's worth the chorus's and the analog mod matrix thing will be great additions.

Just hope we don't have to wait long for the beta.

I'd personally like to see a compressor and performance lfo/loop-able eg generators added before any future virus range comes along. It would give me less excuse to buy something like the ultranova.