Osc Shape default to 50%

• With Ctrl+Left Click it's possible to reset a knob/slider to default value, however it's a inconvenient when you try to get a pure sawtooth shape on Oscillator knob, instead of desired 50% it is reset to 100%. I can quite easily dial it full 100%, but set 50% requires some deftness.

• I think all of the knobs should be able to be used in a "simple" or "precise" mode. Precise is what we have now but maybe if you held a key while turning it would stop in even increments of five or ten% or something like that. Just a thought:)

Virus TI Keyboard, Ableton Live 8.04 and APC40, Windows XP 32 (vista 64 on my laptop), waves, psp's, magix, sonnox, GT Condenser Mic, EMU 1616m pci soundcard, Event Monitors, Core i7 3.3,6 gigs ram, two velociraptors in a raid 0, two 1tb's in raid 1.

• I agree, this can be a problem - less so on VC, though.

I find that when selecting wavetables, there are 'missing' levels - that is i sloooooooowly turn the dial and it jumps from 11-13 (if i go back and forth several times - the speed doesnt seem to matter - then it gets it in the end).

It is, as mentioned above, really hard to get a clean saw.

I know this can be solved by using the Value +/- keys and changing the operation of the <-parameters-> keys to jump across the three rather than just a page - but doing that makes things really slow (by a factor of 3, oddly enough...)

I only think this is something that can be solved on a theoretical TI3 or something where the three soft knobs click as well as turn to select the param - then you can have a jog wheel somewhere to get the dynamic precision you might need....