What about a new "Virus Rack" version of the TI?

• Do you think will ever be possible to have a new VIRUS RACK version for the TI? I mean like the old Virus Rack XL...
    after all the actual virus TI2 Deskop is a little higher than 1 Rack Unit, it shouldn't be difficult to fit it into a 1 or 2 unit Rack case with fewer knobs...
    I think it could be a good solution for people who would like to have a compact, Virus Control oriented machine, with the same processing power of the TI2 to fit in a recording studio...

I am obviously omitting any economic analysis... maybe this project would simply not be enough remunerative to be considered... :)

• yeah, could be a nice idea, but the snow definetly doesn't have as much DSP power, poliphony and audio Outputs as the TI or TI2 desktop! :)
    If fact the idea is having the power of the TI or TI2 but keeping it compact (better if rackable! :) )... The Rack version of the Virus C (Virus rack XL) wasn't very popular maybe due to the harder way of controlling everything by midi (otherwise with very few knobs)... but now we have the Virus Control, things would be definetly easier! :thumbup:

• I would also like to see a Virus TI Rack. With how well VC works, you don't really need the physical control surface. Especially since most master MIDI controllers have lots of knobs and sliders to map to it anyway...