Automatable SYNC'd LFO's

• I'm sure this has been requested, but for the love of all that is holy PLEASE grant this presumably simple request. I'm trying to purge Massive from my diet as my go-to synth as I just enjoy the sound of the virus more. Making all of the LFO's have ALL the same available destinations would be great. Being able to automate the cutoff across all three LFO's would be invaluable since I wouldn't have to go the rinse-and-repeat or switch-and-bounce method to get the type of modulations I want.

In all seriousness, I'm baffled as to why this wasn't added ages ago. Any reason?

• You missed a big page called the mod matrix ;)

Well, I haven't so much missed it as I simply haven't gotten my head wrapped around it yet. I've had my TI for almost a year and I'm only now coaxing the type of sounds I want to hear out of it. Pardon my noobishness :S

• Hey man,

Yeh the mod matrix is a bit baffling at first as there are so many modulation options available!!

If you want to hook a filter cut off to all 3 LFO's simply use 3 Mod Matix Sources (main slots) Select LFO1, 2 and 3 for each Source and then assign them to modulate the chosen filter, in my example im modulating FILTER 1 with all 3 LFO's!!!

[Blockierte Grafik: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150089636913725&set=a.10150089636873725.276550.516048724&theater]

Hope this helps!!

SJR

• You can already sync and automate your lfos since V3. Look in your daw for LFO(x) clock.
    Where X stands for the number of the lfo you are using and like was said you can use the mod matrix to have one lfo controlling multiple parameters (not just the cut off)

• In cubase you have to right click on the parameter in virus control you want to add to the automation list.

example.... if you want too add filter 2 to the automation list, hover your mouse over the filter 2 cuttoff knob (with the virus control open) and right click on it, "add to automation list" should appear, click that then it should appear in your automation lane :)

do the same thing on any parameter in the virus control window! some parameters cant be added to the automation list though, but most can!

try Right Clicking on the Phaser Mix, Chorus Mix, Distortion Intensity etc etc it should all work :)

SJR