Happy about your TI troubles....... Ok, not really :-) My TI journey.... Like so many of you... Please read

• Thx bruh. Nah I'm a let the up-and-coming cats shine in there. Plus every time I scroll through there listening to tracks I get lonely. I feel like I'm the only deep vocal guy in the whole world who uses a Virus hahah.

• Just to let you guys know, I tried Suges suggestion of using a USB hub - I've plugged everything into it except the Virus & right now it seems to be working great.

I've got the TI connected to port # 1 & the hub connected to port # 2 fingers crossed I've heard the last of those wandering arps :thumbup:

• Yes it is a shame, otherwise you might know what you are talking about. Pro tools was a mac only program for a very long time & Logic still is AFAI know.
    I will continue to use it, just not with VC until they can get a professional, stable working version going like the rest of the software in my studio.
    Thanks for your input Mr fruity loops ; )

You criticise - but I'm the one with the virus running sweet as...

• you're right I can't, because this is apparently well out of my sphere of knowledge - it seems like one or two people are having trouble on macs at the moment, though...

I"ve spent almost the entire time I've had my mid 2010 MBP dealing with Access support. The onboard USB chipset is a PITA. My old Macbook caused me less headache.

VC worked OK when I first got it, then after I reinstalled OS X it went to crap. Now I have to load VC in Ableton, wait for the communication error, then unplug the USB cable, wait for VC to pickup that there's no Virus attached and then plug in the USB cable again. Then VC works. ?(

Something weird going on there. 8|

Anyone else out there experience anything like this?

• Same for me, when I load a project i have to unplug the USB cable and plug it in again to make the VC recognize my TI Snow

When I load another project afterwards Ableton crashes.