Will the SYNC issues ever be fixed for OSX ??!!

• Hi, apologies for the tone of my post but I have a TI Snow and ever since updating to 4 my Virus acts completely unpredictably.

Most notably, when sycing to Logic or Ableton after anywhere from 1 to 10 minutes it goes absolutely crazy. It speeds up and/or slows down uncontrollably - and I mean speeds up slows dwon ALOT. It's basically un-usable via USB.

Sometimes the oscillators will detune themselves as well. The TI is absolutely Unpredictable - I literally cannot use it via USB in this condition. It worked great when I bought it, it's about 2 1/2 years old, I upgraded to 3.

I have followed every setup recommendation to the letter. Buffer size, I have NOTHING else attached to my USB. I have tried the specified setup parameters numerous times - again exactly as instructed. I have also tried different settings. Nothing I do gets it to run without major problems.

Here are my computer specs:

I have a Mid 2009 Macbook pro - stock not changes. I use my Macbook with standard onboard audio - again no peripherals hooked up whatsoever.

I also have a Mid 2009 Mac Pro 8 Core -8 gigs of RAM. My audio interface is used only on my Mac Pro - it's a TC konnekt 24d - it's Firewire so it is not sharing the USB bus.

I have rolled back to 3.30 and I still have the same problems.

Is there any version of the TI OS that is stable on both Macbook pros and Mac Pros - Mid 2009 versions? I don't care if it's earlier than 3.30, even 2 is fine - I just want the thing to work! Sorry for the rant, I am pretty bummed out though. I am copy and pasting this to support as well.