look my collection of VIRUS TI commercial soundbanks / soundsets :

• Dont think in the authors / makers, think in you with all these sounds for only 38 euros. All these soundbanks has been bought by me ( i have paypal bill of each one of them - more than 350 euros in total !) . Thanks you very much!.

Yes but paypal receipts don't entitle you to resell the banks, only own and use them, you need a resellers agreement or license in order to sell them on and I doubt you got one. I'm sure if they were packaged with a second hand synth or something the sound designers would turn a blind eye but what you're doing here is commercially reselling the banks on purely for your own profit.

You're also forgetting those designers are virus users too and are bound to have a forum account on here.

• HA HA HA HA OW MY GOSH DUDE YOU CANT DO THIS!!!!!!!

Dude you cant sell these packs as your own!!!!!!!!!!! its illegal, when you bought these packs you only bought the license to use these banks.....

Its like Vengance Samples also, You buy the right to use the samples royalty free but you cant resell as your own shit.....

PLUS you selling these on a Site that has the Artist listed as members HA HA HA HA HA.

Like what infraction said....." I'm sure if they were packaged with a second hand synth or something the sound designers would turn a blind eye"

that's true in many cases but what your doing is WRONG....

If you continue to do this you will be fined....Access Has your profile and email on there Data systems since you posted this information here, then they will contact Paypal who also have your BANK account details home address and phone number, who also have Direct communication with your bank in your country.....

I know all this because i work with Investments here in Australia and the penalty's for doing this is Steap!!!! for doing this. they WILL catch you, if one of the artist feels that they have been ripped off they can take legal action against you.

• Yes I used my imaginary example of probably the only way they would turn a blind eye to it, like for example selling your virus on ebay and including the banks to sweeten the deal (like a lot of people do).

But what the guy is doing above is totally wrong, worse than warez'ing the banks IMO. The fact he's bought the banks just to sell on and undercutting the original sellers in order to steal sales is a punch in the face to the guys who work hard to bring these. If I was one of these sound designers I would definitely take things further.

• Every body has Economic problems mate.....because of the great financial crisis things are fucked for every one but get OVER it...

YOU CANT SELL THESE PATCHES AS YOUR OWN ITS ILLEGAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do the right thing mate and Please get Access moderators to delete your post Or i will ask them to do it on your behalf....

• i want to say something to everybody and access moderators: i have purchased my VIRUS TI and it cost me so much work to get the money to purchase it, but IS MINE and i have purchased all soundbanks i have. No more. Thanks you

• To ray > and you ask for permition to sony when you want to sell your "second hand playstation" to somebody ?

A playstation is a physical product, once you part with it you don't physically own it anymore.

What we're on about is digital products, which can be duplicated and shared without actually parting with them, that's why in the case of soundset designers for example only give you the license to use but not to share or sell on.

In playstation speak though just because you bought a game doesn't mean you can make copies of it and sell the copies to your mates while you keep the original. That's the equivalent to what you're doing here with the soundsets. We all paid quite a bit of money for our virus's, some of us scraping all we can afford, but that doesn't give you the right to make money off the back of these talented sound designers.

• THANK YOU infraction!!!!

With a playstation, you own the machine just like the Virus....but the games you buy for the playstation are yours once bought but

You can not make a copy of the game and sell it to mates, that's copy right infringement....

Article 61 of the Agreement on Trade-Related Aspects of Intellectual Property Rights (TRIPs) requires that signatory countries establish criminal procedures and penalties in cases of "willful trademark counterfeiting or copyright piracy on a commercial scale".[4] More recently copyright holders have demanded that states provide criminal sanctions for all types of copyright infringement.[7]

People do sell used games on ebay but that's like a one off thing, like for example a person has 12 games and a PlayStation to sell buy now for $$$

but that happens once and once only, what your planning to do is sell sell sell ( commercial scale)

Also once more thing DO NOT EMAIL ME PERSONALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i received this email from your today in my PERSONAL EMAIL ADDRESS.

"Hey . Maybe if you say something to the moderators they can delete my account and i don't want that. Do you know if the authors / owners of the soundbanks has copyright privileges ? I don't know if they have it . Maybe they have no copyrighted their sounds .Why is illegal if they don't have it ? thanks, hope your answer and please be carefull if you are going to talk with moderators.

I HAVE PURCHASED MY OWN VIRUS TI and I HAVE PURCHASED ALL THESE SOUNDBANKS !! "

look mate i have my email on my details so i can help people on this forum with Virus related questions that's it...

I am really trying to help you mate and heaps of people on this forum are here to help with any questions you have..but you have to listen..

So please if this dose not change your mind then fine, but if it does then great...

I really wish you well bro and all the best...and if your are in financial debt just sell your Virus and but a new one later on....Heaps of people have done that.

regards

Ray

• and if your are in financial debt just sell your Virus and but a new one later on....Heaps of people have done that.

or you could learn some synthesis and create your own soundbanks ...please do not do this again ...sound designers spend alot of time creating those presets ...some are good some are bad but in the end we should all be respectful for all of their work ...u only worse your situation by reselling the banks as your own ...dont wanna be rude but u also shouldnt spend money on banks if u had financial problems, just my 2 cents ...

• As far as I have tested, commercial soundbanks for the virus can't reach the quality of the presets, it's kinda weird, but free sounds from access are enough for starting point and are free, not to mention thousand of perfect patches on access site (omg nearly 3000 presets) and we are not talking about a sampler here, it's a VA waiting for you to twist it's knobs.
    Most of the commercial banks demos I've heard are just a bunch of detuned saws and woobly basses ,ideal for those wanting to use their VA as a tape deck, but I don't give any respect to sound designers willing to be paid for something given free. I'd pay a donation though to Rui Pixioto or Richard Devine for example, beacuse analyzing their patches game me a new insight to use the TI more creatively.

• All in all: It shows you just how well-supported the Virus TI platform is, and how much Access is also about quantity, in addition to quality.

3000 patches....let that absorb....

If you spent just (1) minute auditioning each patch, it would take you 50 hours....(2) solid days, to go through the entire collection.

Wow...

For this reason and others, I personally think that the Virus TI platform is the best DSP synthesis on the planet.

• To much patches for only one man :D ...I recently adquire a virus ti and I spend the time searching in the ram and rom banks, and listening the sounds, and filtering, resonancing, LFOing...but I feel ok :thumbup:

• To ray > and you ask for permition to sony when you want to sell your playstation to somebody ?

i want to say something to everybody and access moderators: i have purchased my VIRUS TI and it cost me so much work to get the money to purchase it, but IS MINE and i have purchased all soundbanks i have. No more. Thanks you

. . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . ,.-‘”. . . . . . . . . .``~.,
    . . . . . . . .. . . . . .,.-”. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .“-.,
    . . . . .. . . . . . ..,/. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ”:,
    . . . . . . . .. .,?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\,
    . . . . . . . . . /. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,}
    . . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`^`.}
    . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:”. . . ./
    . . . . . . .?. . . __. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :`. . . ./
    . . . . . . . /__.(. . .“~-,_. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`. . . .. ./
    . . . . . . /(_. . ”~,_. . . ..“~,_. . . . . . . . . .,:`. . . . _/
    . . . .. .{.._$;_. . .”=,_. . . .“-,_. . . ,.-~-,}, .~”; /. .. .}
    . . .. . .((. . .*~_. . . .”=-._. . .“;,,./`. . /” . . . ./. .. ../
    . . . .. . .\`~,. . ..“~.,. . . . . . . . . ..`. . .}. . . . . . ../
    . . . . . .(. ..`=-,,. . . .`. . . . . . . . . . . ..(. . . ;_,,-”
    . . . . . ../.`~,. . ..`-.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..\. . /\
    . . . . . . \`~.*-,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..|,./.....\,__
    ,,_. . . . . }.>-._\. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . ..`=~-,
    . .. `=~-,_\_. . . `\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
    . . . . . . . . . .`=~-,,.\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . `:,, . . . . . . . . . . . . . `\. . . . . . ..__
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .`=-,. . . . . . . . . .,%`>--