OS 4.5 "satan saw"

• So i have had OS 4.5 beta installed for over 24 hours now. During this period of time, I have had it on for about 20 hours.
    Twice now i've heard the blast of "satan saw" on my Polar, which i havent had since the early versions of the OS.
    This is under mild use with and without Cakewalk Sonar X1b. The last time it was just sitting there and it triggered it.

Anyone else?

• So i have had OS 4.5 beta installed for over 24 hours now. During this period of time, I have had it on for about 20 hours.
    Twice now i've heard the blast of "satan saw" on my Polar, which i havent had since the early versions of the OS.
    This is under mild use with and without Cakewalk Sonar X1b. The last time it was just sitting there and it triggered it.

Anyone else?

has managed to repair the problem with your Virus Ti?
    :wacko:

NOOO !!
    I uploading Video To Youtube " Error Virus Ti "
    :S

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGjhDDGKzSE&feature=feedwll

• I havent had "satan saw" in about 2 months now.

i wonder if people have this while in stand alone mode or only with the plugin? how about windows vs apple?

the youtube video you showed doesnt sound like my satan saw... it sounds like a feedback loop where you are running audio in and out of your TI at the same time. i have this from time to time when using my RME Fireface, when i forget to change the presets.