TIOS 3.2.0.07 Public Beta has been released (closed)

• Changelogg Windows Version is the same as for Mac? Guess thats the same PDF

Btw. would be a good thing if you could remind your users with newsletter/mail when a new TIOS version comes out!

• Mono, just stay with 32bit version of Windows for the time being. I feel your frustration and also want 64bit support, but I'd rather have a stable release than a buggy alpha version of it. If the world isn't runnig the way you want, stop bitching about it and adapt yourself to it.

• USB driver installation on Win7 32bit that used to be problematic (USB device not installed msg that used to come up didn't appear this time) seems to be fixed. Has this been worked on?

• Many thanks for the new beta. Installation on mac 10.6 work just fine and logic 9 also had no problems with the new driver. I only had a very cursory look and haven't tested intensively (will do so tomorrow).

• Fixed other than its the value in brackets that changes now (which should be original value), and they are the wrong way round... At least you can read it now, though

I can confirm that the brackets are around the wrong parameter. They should be around the original value but are around the tweaked parameter. I guess this is a rather cosmetic error.

• @ h4nc0 yes i have to stay with 32bit for now. But i have a studio setup with a 64bit machine that did cost me a lot.

Every piece of equipment i have works on 64bit except for my Virus (for example Powercore 6000 works on 64bit, they fixxed that in a month).

@ Reno, you are a retard, please stop posting in the forums.

http://www.myspace.com/monoproductionstm

DAW: Cubase 5

MB: Asus Rampage Extreme
    RAM: 4x 2GB DDR3 @ 1600MHz
    CPU: Intel core 2 quad @ 3.0 GHz
    GPU: ATI EAH 4890 1GB
    Sound: t.c. eletronic Konnekt 8
    Monitoring: 2x KRK rp6 g2 + 1x KRK rp10s
    DSP: UAD, t.c. eletronic Powercore 6000 including virus powercore
    USB: Virus Ti Polar
    FW: Korg m3

• Working great on 10.6, thank you for that. The only thing I have noticed is that when the VC plugin window is in focus, I lose the enter (play) key on my numeric keypad in Logic 9. This always used to work with the previous versions of the VC. Also, the sync is very much improved as you say, wonderful.

Cheers.

• Has anyone else noticed that VC only runs slowly in Win7 when the editor window is up?

As soon as you close the editor window (In FL Studio at least) it runs sweet as ever - Which is great except it takes ages to bring it up again, usually destabilising the powercore plugins by causing them to time out...

I'm painfully close to being able to work properly on Win7 - Note that i am prototyping a setup for when the full version drivers are out so stop going on about them 'only being betas' - the only difference between a beta and the released version is bugfixes, which are fixed by, guess what, BETATESTING (which im doing now, so :P )

• Has anyone else noticed that VC only runs slowly in Win7 when the editor window is up?

Hey, not too surprising since probably a good chunk of the needed code changes are interface / OS related rather than the VC core code (which runs regardless of whether the editor window is shown or not.)

Of course I'm seriously just guessing as I don't know how it's actually run behind-the-scenes. :)

• After the last updates episode want to say thank you Access.

Installed without a glitch and seems fine...

Nice to see a 64bit for Mac...getting leopard upgrade next month so will come in handy for the 64bit install ;) sure there will be some more stable tweaks by then!

Roll on with the Win 64bit, maybe in Oct to coinside with the W7 release...maybe :)

Anyway top result thanks

• i am glad i didn't install the last version on my old system, is working fine as it is now. Stop making updates and fix 64bit support as that is the near feature of all hardware.

http://www.myspace.com/monoproductionstm

DAW: Cubase 5

MB: Asus Rampage Extreme
    RAM: 4x 2GB DDR3 @ 1600MHz
    CPU: Intel core 2 quad @ 3.0 GHz
    GPU: ATI EAH 4890 1GB
    Sound: t.c. eletronic Konnekt 8
    Monitoring: 2x KRK rp6 g2 + 1x KRK rp10s
    DSP: UAD, t.c. eletronic Powercore 6000 including virus powercore
    USB: Virus Ti Polar
    FW: Korg m3

• Working great on 10.6, thank you for that. The only thing I have noticed is that when the VC plugin window is in focus, I lose the enter (play) key on my numeric keypad in Logic 9. This always used to work with the previous versions of the VC. Also, the sync is very much improved as you say, wonderful.

Cheers.

i know that one, it's really disturbing. it happens with other plug-ins as well, e.g. NI instruments. older version of virus control make no difference and the latest one works fine in logic 8. i'm sure this can be sorted out one or the other way but we are uncertain, if that also will include a fix in logic 9.

best, marc

• My installation stopped at about 30 % when trying to update the Virus.

It looks like it never got started, as the virus was still on the update mode boot page.
    havent had time to try again

Running Windows 7 Ultimate RTM, and even tho the installer always have come with the message that it is not supported. All versions i have tried have worked (since 3.0.22 or something like that).
    but 3.1.0.0 gives me problems with the USB Driver.
    When i start my ableton it says "Audio driver failed" .. then i have to shutdown the virus and start it again. Causing the virtual midi in/synth to fail, and only the VST is working.

Gonna try again tomorrow

btw. couldnt get the forum working in firefox, so i had to switch back to IE :(
    Firefox says it is not logged in even though it is

• i know that one, it's really disturbing. it happens with other plug-ins as well, e.g. NI instruments. older version of virus control make no difference and the latest one works fine in logic 8. i'm sure this can be sorted out one or the other way but we are uncertain, if that also will include a fix in logic 9.

best, marc

Ah, so it's a Logic problem is it? Funny, I was going to mention the NI stuff as it has always done it in Kore etc and is very annoying, especially when hitting that key reloads the sound that you may have spent 10 mins tweaking, ahhhhhh!!! Also, much better than it was before but still an issue is the fact that when the TI is not the selected track and in record mode, it has trouble coming in on time, get all sorts of weird buzzes etc but it does come in eventually and much better than before. I know I keep banging on about it and it's not such a problem as all I have to do is keep the TI selected and in record mode, but it's the only thing keeping me from giving it a 10/10 :rolleyes:

• Also, much better than it was before but still an issue is the fact that when the TI is not the selected track and in record mode, it has trouble coming in on time, get all sorts of weird buzzes etc but it does come in eventually and much better than before. I know I keep banging on about it and it's not such a problem as all I have to do is keep the TI selected and in record mode, but it's the only thing keeping me from giving it a 10/10

what do i need to do to make this happen? can you give me a step by step guide on making it having trouble to sync? we have another poster here, saying something similar and i believe that for you it happens. nevertheless i cannot help much unless i can reproduce it.

thanks, marc