Virus TI Rack / Desktop - Do you actually use the knobs?

• My TI is inside a rack for quite a while now and I thought that I would really like a TI Rack version without all the knobs and just 1 HE. It would cheaper and less space consuming.
    But I guess the demand is not that high because else Access would make one?

• The problem is, I do not have any room anymore on my working table, because it is full with other, partly analog, synths. Although the interface is quite good of the TI, I think the Synth is almost to complex to be handled nicely via the hardware knobs.

If the Virus Ti 3 (assuming there will be one) only offers more horsepower and nothing else, I will only buy it if there is a rack version (which will be hopefully a bit cheaper then the desktop version).

• I have always found it better working on the hardware control surface for the virus rather than VC (apart from a couple of things which are easier to set up on VC). You can get midi keyboards literally covered in knobs and faders, and I find them all useless as setting them up and remembering what they do is a pain for what is basically not much easier than using a mouse - but being able to simultaneously play with multiple parameters on the virus at will is something I wouldn't give up without a fight...