Virus Control Sidechain

• Hey, im trying to find info on the sidechain function within the virus control , it should seem simple but im not getting any effected results from the process..
    i cant see any topics in this forum that are specific,( im running Logic 9.13) or anything in the users manuals available?
    any ideas what the best way to set this up is?
    respect

• Hey, im trying to find info on the sidechain function within the virus control , it should seem simple but im not getting any effected results from the process..
    i cant see any topics in this forum that are specific,( im running Logic 9.13) or anything in the users manuals available?
    any ideas what the best way to set this up is?
    respect

No response to your question in over a year must mean side-chaining in Virus TI actually doesn't work. It's just there for looks and to make you feel stupid for trying so hard, that you obviously lack the mental qualifications to operate it.

• No response to your question in over a year must mean side-chaining in Virus TI actually doesn't work. It's just there for looks and to make you feel stupid for trying so hard, that you obviously lack the mental qualifications to operate it.

So what does that say to the person who searched and replied over a year later? lol :P

IIRC, it's up to the specific DAW being used. I believe Cubase doesn't support this but I haven't check C7 (I really should).
    Logic? haven't used that in years!

PCWS: i7 3930k | Corsair H100 | Sapphire HD7950 Dual X | 64GB Patriot Viper III DDR3 1866 | MSI BigBang XPower II | 8xSamsung EVO=19TB + 2xWD4001=8TB HDD | Enermax 1200w 80+Platinum | CM Cosmos II

Cubits: Cubase 12.0.7 | CMC-TP · CH · PD · AI · QC · FDx2

Main Gear: Access Virus Ti · Virus C | Maschine Studio · Jam | Korg Triton pro 76 | Novation SL MKII | MOTU MidiXT | Roland XV-5080 · JV-2080 · TR-8 · TB-3 · VT-3 | Goliath HD | Barefoot MM27Gen2 | Mackie HR824 | Yamaha AW4416

• So what does that say to the person who searched and replied over a year later? lol :P

IIRC, it's up to the specific DAW being used. I believe Cubase doesn't support this but I haven't check C7 (I really should).
    Logic? haven't used that in years!

Cubase 7 still and pathetically I might add, does NOT support VSTi sidechaining. They have been talking about integrating this since Cubase 4 like 5 years ago and it never happens. I have completely given up on the idea.

• No response to your question in over a year must mean side-chaining in Virus TI actually doesn't work. It's just there for looks and to make you feel stupid for trying so hard, that you obviously lack the mental qualifications to operate it.

respect or not, it works here when setup as described in the setup guide. for hosts which support side chaining audio instruments, of course.
    marc