How to get the Virus TI Polar WhiteOut in sync with MIDI in Logic 9?

• When I record and play back my Virus TI Polar WhiteOut in Ableton Live, MIDI is in sync an behaving well. In Logic 9, however, I can't get the MIDI in sync. I insert the Virus TI as a MIDI instrument, and recording sounds in sync. When I play back the recording, it's out of sync. This doesn't happen with any of my other softsynths or external MIDI-instruments. So, please help me here: What are the preferred settings in the Logic Prefs (Audio and MIDI) to get the Virus in sync? I read the manual etc., but I didn't find the solution...

• I use the special software plugin/controller that is installed with the Driver Installer v. 4.1.1.5, like Access recommends. When I record, the Virus is in sync, but when I play back the MIDI track later - and watch the MIDI notes that were recorded - the Virus has a very long delay (at least 50 ms) before I hear the note play. I have the recommended settings in Logic.

• I use the special software plugin/controller that is installed with the Driver Installer v. 4.1.1.5, like Access recommends. When I record, the Virus is in sync, but when I play back the MIDI track later - and watch the MIDI notes that were recorded - the Virus has a very long delay (at least 50 ms) before I hear the note play. I have the recommended settings in Logic.

you should get in touch with access support and work on it with us.

best, marc