Old TI MK1 issues....

• Sorry I just realised this is in the wrong forum.... not sure how to move it.

-------------------------------

This is so basic you all gonna laugh at how crap I am...... And Ive had a TI since day 1

Anyway, I use it live and as a VST intergrated solution.

Integrated Problems .........I'm using Win 7 64 bit running cubase SX3 (I know I know) ... Inputs have recently disappeared from Cubase so have to use another sound card which is a pain but its OK. I would also really like to know how to get those inputs back...

Live Problems .......The think is I now need a module. The TI weighs too much to take on aeroplanes so I was wondering how, once I find a desktop, I get my patches off the keyboard and onto the desktop version...

Other than that this TI is simply the best thing I have ever bought (even better than my C) :)

• Hey man,

If you are using the Virus Ti software and your accessing your created patches through this, all your patches should be stored on your computer in one of the "Access Music" folders, search for them before you go and get rid of your Ti, I would have to be responsible for you losing all your patches, but they should all be stored on your computer like i said.

Anyways, the Virus Ti Manual should tell you how to transfer all your patches in other ways if need be :)

And I agree with you, my Virus Ti Keyboard is the best thing I have ever bought, I think this so much that I sold my motorbike to buy a Ti2 Desktop as well, so the question you could ask is....."whats better than a Virus Ti?.........2 Virus Ti's!!!" :P :) I only bought 2 because I have one in my studio in England and a Ti2 Desktop with me in Scotland, I refuse to produce with any other synth!!

SJR