Side wood panels price

• Hi. My second hand virus ti cames without the side wood panels, and the plastic screen broken (a little...). Well, I contact access and they send me to a two authorized sellers here in Barcelona...The first say me that he can't contact access for that (? ?( 8| ?). I ask for the price to the second seller and they want 90 euros :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: !!!!!!!! for 2 wooden pieces and a 1 plastic piece ?( ?( ?( ???? OMG X( X( X( !!!! sorry, but I am a little anger :cursing: :cursing: , and I'm not crazy. I don't like giving away money, my money. I think that I will buy a wooden piece in order to do two DIY side panels (5 euros) :thumbup: :thumbup: . That's all, folks.

• I have slightly different prices here but for the sake of comparison, let's pretend that those are the same. if you break the total of €80.- down you'll get the following:

€21,54 for a pair of side panels
    €3 for the plastic screen
    €43 for shipping from germany to spain using UPS
    + 19% VAT equals €80,37

as you might see, we're not really making money on spare parts.

best, marc

• Hey Marc, it's not possible to obtain replacement parts directly from Access, is it? My indigo 2's display is very dim, and I would like it replaced.. I can do this myself. When I have inquired about this in the past, the nearest service center says they can't do anything until I send the whole unit in for a "diagnosis" first, which is unnecessary..

thanks in advance

• at that price i really reckon its just worth Access Music sending one or two things like that to authorised dealers in each country so users can access them at a reasonable cost... Tough as they are, if you use one frequently enough it will start to lose it's shine (some of the text has rubbed off mine, and the patch +/- buttons don't work so well any more, but it has been like that for ages).

• Hi, can someone help me giving me a contact number/mail to order the wood panels for my Virus Ti?

Thanks a lot.

David Dare.