Click audio using virus

• Hello to everyone
    Since a little time i experiment some click audio using my Ti and a lot of loosing Synchro and as a lot of people sound patch less volume but it's another prob
    it drive me crazy to hear clik click like electric artefact
    I am using a P5b deluxe with Q9550
    4 corsair xms2 cas 4 twin pack
    Rme Fireface 800 & windows xp sp3
    I did not modify my config
    the only thing is that i change the battery of the motherboard and it turn my bios to default
    The Ti is plug on a dedicated belkin usb 2.0 pci card
    my fireface 800 on a dedicated lacie 800 pci card
    I test everything possible put virus on the motherboard usb port
    downgrade to frimware 4.1 erasing all and reinstalling virus and soundcard
    using ti as a soundcard , unplug all usb instead of Ti but nothing work
    I f someone know this problem or how to config the bios all help is welcome
    Raf

• Yes this is while using VC
    I must say that my bios turn to default after changing the battery
    It drive my crazy
    maybe if you know how to config the bios for optimise using Ti???

• For the latency
    I am on direct monitoring with fireface 800
    But thhose clich appened even with a blank project with only VC and 1 sound in the Ti
    Dpc Checker is only to check the latency or does it identify the problem source ???
    I forgot to let you know that i am using ableton live 8.2.2 and i am using the Ti since i got it in 2006 and changing the motherboard with dsp 2 or 3 years ago
    Thanks for helping me guys

• I jsut saw that on another post

CAUSED BY A VIDEO CARD DRIVER INCOMPATIBILITY. ROLLING BACK MY DRIVERS TO OLDER ONES HAS FIXED THE ISSUE.

and just remember that my problem began after updating my nvidia video card with new driver
    If it's that arggggggggggggg wasting so much time for a F.......BIP problem of a F......BIP driver ahahahahaha
    Will try and let you know

• it depends on your system configuration and your system setup
    check your system latency with dpc latency checker
    http://www.thesycon.de/deu/latency_check.shtml

Hello Heckmat
    So i tryed the dpc latency
    Nothing all green when using ableton but when starting CPUZ everything turns red
    do you know why i tryed to diisconnect all usb 1 by 1 in the system but the same and when closing cpuz everything turn to green ??????
    Thanks in advance

• it doesn't matter
    make sure that extra functions like onboard sound card,webcam, and other devices is disabled ...
    and check how many bandwidth your virus is using on your usb root hub in device manager it should 73%

• Everything is disable like onboardsoundcard but it's on a P5B deluxe so disable in the bios and no sound card inside
    I've seen that the Ti have only 63% how can i chang that ???