virus ti2 keyboard USB communication problem

• hi everyone...

:)

I bought 1 year ago a virus ti2 keyboard and now,after one year I have the new PC whit windows 7 Ultimate 64bit,i5 processor...8gb ram 1333mhz...

when I install the virus,sorry,when I CONNECT the virus into the usb cable,the virus and the PC can't communicate togheter...

my PC say that it's impossible to install the driver or say me that the USB driver is not clear.

what can I think?...I haven't problem whit USB in my PC coause when I install other applications like AXIOM pro 61 or wireless or mouse etc...it's all perfect!

fuck,this virus stress me!!

thanks for the answers :)

• The virus is a little more involved than a midi keyboard - there are many issues to consider. How many USB devices do you have plugged in? Are any of them high bandwidth (webcams, sound cards and such)? Have you tried other USB sockets. Are the USB sockets on the pc case or on the motherboard? Did you start installing the driver before you plugged in the virus like you should?

To name but a few possibilities...

• thanls for the answers...

"not recognized device",this is the first windows message...

I have installed on my PC only 3 devices,the mbox3pro fire wire audio interface...the axiom pro 61,and the netgear wirleess connection...ah sorry,the usb mouse...

the USB sockets when I connect the virus are in the motherboard...otherwise if I put the usb cable into a pc socket and no directly to the usb motherboard the problem is the same and I don't know why...

in the old PC,when I install the virus and the axiom windows show me (INVALID DATA)...

8|

• try disconnect all your usb devices then remove all cables from your virus except of power plug then press arp edit button for 10 seconds and then release it,after that your virus will turn on and then connect the usb cable ..