Improve the power supply

• Hi,
    does nobody who uses the virus TI desktop on stage" live"has problems with the "input" of the power supply at the TI? Everytime I accidentally touch it the virus gos down and restarts...or is there a newer power supply.mine is the original one from ca.6years ago...

• Mine already failed after 2 years. It used to blow the fuses when connecting MIDI out (any contact with the ground, actually).
    I got a new one from my reseller. So I guess there may be room for improvement on the power supply side :D

• Yeah. I mean it's working but always in danger when the roady comes on stage to fix sth near my cables... the construction sticks out way to far...could be made more solid-like other power supplies...

• I had my power supply explode about a year and a half ago. It had a nice big crack up the side of it too.

I was pretty upset that I got charged $100 for a replacement after seeing some folks got theirs replaced for free on the forum here...

Not Access' fault though, I made the mistake of getting in touch with the middle man first...

;(

• Power supplies are notoriously unreliable, though - and access doesnt actually manufacture the psu. If you buy a laptop, the battery and probably the psu will only come with a 6 month warranty or so...