I was hoping someone would please verify that the Virus TI Local off setting does not "stick," i.e, persist between active and sleep states of the TI. To confirm this, please:
- Unplug the USB cable from your Virus. (You might want to save any song you are working on first)
- Click the "CONFIG" button on the front panel of the TI
- Navigate to page 1 (of 5) in the Keyboard section of the Config menus
- Turn the Local setting to "Off". (You might have to dial the soft knob all the way around then back to turn off this parameter)
- Put your TI to sleep by pressing and holding the two Transpose buttons for a couple of seconds
- Wake the TI from sleep by pressing these same two Transpose buttons
- Click the Config button once again and check the Local On/Off setting
My local setting keeps reverting to the "On" state which is annoying. When this happens, the Virus is playing its sounds along with whatever sound source I have selected in my sequencer.
Please note that this issue does not apply when using the Virus Control software. I am running the TI via MIDI only.
Thanks for your help!