USB audio stream sync problem (4.5.1.15 OS)

• I have also noticed a problem with my Virus ti Snow since updating to the latest beta OS (4.5.1.15). The USB audio stream is not synced properly. I am getting a waring message when starting up the Virus VSTi in Cubase 5.5.3 (32bit) which says:

Zitat

Virus TI has discovered a setup problem. The host is using an odd audio interface buffer size which causes communication problems. Please adjust the buffer size to any of the following sample values instead: 64, 128, 256, 512.

This message has only appeared after installing 4.5.1.15. NO previous version of the OS displayed this error.
    I have a problem though because my audio interface is an Edirol UA-1000 USB interface and It does not display buffer sizes in samples. I have no way of knowing what the buffer size is in samples. Cubase reports the buffer size in milliseconds, which is currently 10.907ms.

I just tried switching to the Virus USB driver in Cubase and I no longer get the message about buffer sizes. However, the problem with audio sync is still apparent. I have experimented by using a 1 bar midi pattern playing a simple 16th note arpeggio, which I have drawn in manually in the Cubase Key Editor.
    Virus ASIO Driver at 512 samples needs a delay of 46ms on the midi track to achieve sync
    Edirol UA-1000 at 10.907ms latency needs a delay of 36ms on the midi track to achieve sync.

The USB audio stream is not in sync with either driver. As I said previously, this problem did not exist prior to the 4.5.1.15 update. I am running Windows XP SP3 PRO and Cubase 5.5.3 32bit.

• yes with a mac snow leopard and macboock pro 2011 and Ableton Live 8.2.2
    it is impossible to synchronize patch and use the virus ti
    Connextion no need to click ignore detextion
    the message button on the virus not seen by the vsti
    it'll give anything with my beautiful lion who synt not work with my brand new mac
    the bug still bug I disabuse ;(