• first question
    It looks like my mod wheel in not responding is it possible i turn it off some how??maybe somebody can give a tip

second question
    after uploading my ti i lost my load and save function (3.0)
    i thought that after uploading to 3.1 the functions will return but they didnt
    has anybody had this probleme ?????

• Hi,

first question
    It looks like my mod wheel in not responding is it possible i turn it off some how??maybe somebody can give a tip

Please check the Config Menu > Page "EDIT Config" Keyboard 3/5 > Modwheel and set the Value to "ModWheel#1"

second question

Which Load/Save function do you mean? Could you please be more specific?
    Thanks,

Cheers, Oliver

• thanks for the respons i checked the settings for the mod wheel and it is set to as above (so maybe something else is wrong )
    i am talking about the load and save buttons beside the pan knob on the ti when i have loaded it in the daw
    the load button is working again but the save button is still not working
    i found out that i can drag and drop the preset i like in a other menu so i can save my sound now but it is not the way it should go

• first question

second question

Unfortunately you have provided null information about your system. I can only assume you are using windows and you have more than (about) 16000 patches in your patches folder.
    In this case, the limiting factor is Windows, which does not display popup menus with more than 16384 entries. Load/Save buttons in the part panel seem not to function then.

The workaround is: use the browser page to load and save patches.

This is currently a know issue and we might update VC so it will at least display the first 16000 (but not more) patches.

-timo