trance, hardtrance, chiptune (8bit)

• hi

try download section of access site
    a lot of choice here :) one of my favorite is Qui Robinez patches

if you want to spend some money for trance music you have 7skies banks , vengeance infekted and maybee manymore

cheers ^^

• hello virus ti user
    i search soundbanks for my virus ti
    my favourite genre/style is trance, hardtrance and chiptune (8bit).
    where can i find it or who can send me that via email?

Are you on TI 1 or 2?

Either way do a search for MS in virus control, this should bring up any of the patches created by Manuel Schleis of Vengeance Audio, he's got a least a whole banks worth on the TI1 not sure about the TI2 and you can also download a bank of his for free on the access website (think it was originally done for the virus C but works fine with the TI)

There's some great Hard Trance / Trance patches in there and if you like 'em you can buy more from the vengeance audio website.

There's also a bank by Clubzone that you can download from the access website which also has some nice Hard Trance leads in it.

Hope that helps!

• Only a small free bank with a few of my first TI Sounds I did about two years ago, not good enought to sell them but not bad enough to keep them for myself only. Those chiptune sounds are rather easy to recreate with the Virus (except maybe the kick/snare sounds), since it should be possible to resemble the microwave 2 S/H Filter with the help of the rate reducer filter saturation FX easily. Wasn't sure if their is a demand for that type of sounds, that's why I posted that example...