Differences between Snow and TI2 or TI

• When you hook it up to a computer, the VST makes an awesome plugin for running everything, However being an FL studio user, I often get crashes and malfunctions [prolly cause I dont have it setup right] a lot, and I cant bounce my tracks with the virus included, You'll have to record the virus seperately. however, I use a virus for hands on live performance and occasional midi sequencing, this is where it truely shines, but if your wanting to program it beyond the included patches, Easy mode in the snow makes it a nightmare without a computer handy for patch editing as "easy mode" has limited menu depth....

I use it more as a preset machine as its vocoders very "poppy" and I cant run it with FL studio my main daw outside of using a single channel of midi send.

I know a few ableton users who dont have these problems and adore it and find that it works for them, but I've wanted to sell mine and move onto a desktop or KTI. I've used a KC in the past and loved it a lot, its jsut I'm rather mobile and cant port the board around as its so big and heavy, not that those are bad things, just makes it difficult to take to work when I have downtime.

• I own the TI1 Keyboard. I once used the Snow and it felt like I was missing an arm. If your workflow is very hands on, don't buy the Snow, but if you are exclusive to using your mouse and a Midi Keyboard...the Snow is awesome.