access virus ti2 desktop - atomizer not working properly

• Hello again.

I have the machine for couple of days now, and decided to try this nice feature - the atomizer.
    (I am using MIDI keyboard - M-audio Axiom 25.)
    I followed the steps described in the manual, but it behaves strangely.
    First of all not all the keys do the described actions. For example D does not reverse the sound.
    Other than this, when effect is triggered I still can hear the original sound...
    I tried with Atomizer On, Atomizer 16, but no luck at all...
    And the cherry on the cake now is the buzz I hear when I am not playing anything. First I thought that it is a problem of the audio cable, but then I removed it and just connected the earphones, but it's still there. I restarted the machine, but it is still there...

I really hope someone could give advice, I'm really upset with this... ?(

Thanks in advance!

--
    Virus Ti2, Mac Mini, MacOSX 10.15, Logic Pro X

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von exerhlp ()

• Update:
    I checked the config, Inputs, and I increased the Sensitivity from -16dbY to +16dbY and the buzz disappeared. I don't know if this is the normal way to cope with this, but for now it works. The problem with the atomizer remains...

• Update:
    I checked the config, Inputs, and I increased the Sensitivity from -16dbY to +16dbY and the buzz disappeared. I don't know if this is the normal way to cope with this, but for now it works. The problem with the atomizer remains...

Update2: I tried reset and now Atomizer works almost fine, except for the Reverse function that still doesn't work..