Are you using the latest OS beta? Or are you still on 4.1.1.05 waiting for a release version? (Poll)

• Are you using the latest OS beta? Or are you still on 4.1.1.05 waiting for a release version? 30

1. Haven't wanted to chance it.. I'm on 4.1.1.05 waiting for a release version (8) 27%
    2. I'm using the 4.5 beta and it's been no more buggy than the previous version (17) 57%
    3. I went to 4.5 but reverted back due to issues - or - I wish I didn't update to 4.5 beta (5) 17%

Just curious on this so I setup a poll.. the bug reports scared me from trying out the 4.5 beta so I'm still waiting for the release version myself

• Interesting poll! Next time, you might like to add an another possible answer, just for completeness. Something like this:
    "I'm quite new to the Virus TI, so I've never tried any other version than 4.5 beta."
    That would apply to me. As it is, I cannot really answer the question and have not done so.

Simon

Virus TI2 Polar | TIOS 4.5.3.00 | Cubase Pro 9.5 | Windows 10 Professional

• it's more of a comparison between version experiences than a general role call so don't feel left out ;)
    One day when we see a release version of 4.5 I'll throw up a new one and you can vote on your experience against the beta!