Ti Desktop in via midi to different keyboards external controller problems...

• Hi,
    during the last tour there appeared some problems when I connect the sound module to different types of keyboards via midi.

1.I'm playing a multi and some sounds of it react to an outside controller although I put all the settings in the virus to: disable external controller data.
    for example a bass sound suddenly gets a phase effect or the filter of a soft pad rises up via aftertouch(though the multi matrix is completely empty)...and this happens only in combination with some keyboards-mostly with korg workstations...

2. Whats the meaning of the small square bracket down right in the display (it also appears sometimes)

3.when I switch between the multi programms sometimes the names of the three parameters do appear sometimes not...

4.whats the difference between the black clock and the white one? and both signs also appear sometimes without any reason...

5. Two times the arpeggiator time was not the internal time as I set it on 120 bpm.Where can I fix this?

6. Last thing is a proposal: It would be super cool if one could set the volume for a multi without having to change every single sound in it...What do you think?

best
    Friede