Really Sample Q?

• ive got a really stupid question but have been trying to work it out for a while now....how do i turn off parts of my virus, like osc, filters, etc? ...i can lock it but just cant turn off?

...bit of a newby to all this!

thanx for the help!

• This explanation refers the VST plugin. If you need it explained for the panel menu/knobs, just say so, but it might take time...

"Turning off" LFOs - as said above, make sure all assigned levels are 0 (sometimes middle, sometimes leftmost - be aware), make sure there are no matrix routings from the uneeded LFO.

"Turning off" oscillators - The sub-oscillator actually has an off state... OSC3 is turned off by pushing its slider all the way to the left. Regarding the 2 main oscillators you can allow only one of the two by pushing the oscillator mix slider to either one of its extremes. No oscillators at all? push the oscillator volume/saturation slider all the way to the left. There is also a secret weapon revealed in the boot camp videos that may seem redundant but could be useful sometimes: a square wave in 99% PWM is a silent oscillator...

All effects have either an off option or an amount knob which can be set to 0.

Hope this helps.