possibility to adjust the volume for multi patches with a single knob

• I'd like to adjust the volume for multi patches with a single knob, instead of having to set each single sound so that the multi sound is about the same level then another multi that was programmed some other time... :)
    2. More Ram Banks then Rom Banks and the possibility to change the order of the multis without having problems because the multi doesn't know which single sounds are included in the multi...would be much easier if for example the setlist of a band changes and you wanna change the order of the songs in the virus too...

• If you are in hardware mode, you can change the volume of all of the Multi patches by using the Master Vloume knob.

The Multi patches are saved into the Multi Mode, the are now referenced by the original patch, which means that you can over write the original RAM or ROM patches without issues. Also you can use the burn to ROM feature to save new patches.

• The Multi patches are saved into the Multi Mode, the are now referenced by the original patch, which means that you can over write the original RAM or ROM patches without issues.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't this only apply to the first 16 multis?

• Only the first 16 (patches 0-15) store the singles within them.

Patches 16-127 take directly from RAM/ROM so if you overwrite them the multi is affected, too.

since I'm up to about 35 multis, I can assure you this is true...

• I agree that it would be nice to be able to have a more slick way of 'unifying' the loudness of multis as it causes many a sound engineer big headaches as my volume tends to wander a bit - despite my best efforts (i cant be noisy enough for long enough off stage to fine tune it)!