Oscillator trouble with TI

• Maybe this answer was written before, i got a problem with my TI, sometimes with no reason, when i play something like synth sounds (so no pads or else but only synth and complex sounds) i hear only a big CRACK in the audio and i have to switch off the keyboard, unplug power cable, wait a moment and then restart. Maybe is a OS problem, somebody had this kind of problem yet? Seems like the oscillators going crazy........don't know why.... at high sound pressure is like a bomb thrown...really a problem

FaB

• Sounds nasty. Contact support.

In the meantime, there are some things to try. You could reinstall the latest OS, try different USB ports, try not using a hub if you are, try using the Virus as a sound card if you're not, disconnect SPDIF, etc.

I hope you get it sorted.

• This is indeed not normal and we would indeed need more information to be able to help. As pointed out by AtonyB the very first thing we need to know is whether the unit is used stand-alone or as a plugin. If this is with the Total Integration (so the Virus TI Control plugin), then we need a bit more information about the actual computer setup.
    If you can't find a solution for this at all, please send an email to

support [at] access-music.de

with all the details involved, so how it is used, what TI OS is installed, what computer system this is, which DAW and so forth.

Best wishes,
    Jörg Hüttner

• Thank u very much to all, so actually i use TI standalone. In the past some patches started to play by themselves, i can guess is an os problem, i could try to update it to latest release maybe. I played TI wednesday and i didn't hear strange things but i fear they can happen at every time. I noticed that these crashes appear if i change some oscillator parameter in multi patches, so for example if i have a SYNTH - PAD sound in the multipatch, so (and i don't know the exact cause) the synth will go to "crash" with an enormous bang instead of sound with the danger of breaking the sound system at high volume...thank u for your support

FaB