Amplifier volume is not enough

• I really wish the volume in the patches amplifier section went louder.I have a fairly simple bass patch which is only gettin -13db.Making up for the lost db would require use of unison and eq.I want the sound the way it is just louder.I want preset surfers to not have to adjust volume(or myself) when listening to patches.Hopefully this is something easily applied.If anybody knows of a way to increase the volume non destructively please lemme know.I would greatly appreciate it.

• You have 3 areas to increase the volume in the virus..

the amplifier patch volume, the part volume, and the osc volume.

Between those 3 you should be able to get your level where it needs to be. If you need more than that just do it in your DAW.

• I'd suggest re-analysing your patch to see if you went wrong somewhere. Patches that are too quiet are usually the cause of filtering out most of the frequencies where your basic waveform is sonically present. E.g. making a bass out of a wavetable waveform that is mostly present in the mid-treble range. In this case I'd suggest trying out more waveforms.
    (Also: If you used only one oscillator make the other one copy it. Try adding resonance to your filters. Why not EQ a little bit towards the bass?)

• You have 3 areas to increase the volume in the virus..

the amplifier patch volume, the part volume, and the osc volume.

Between those 3 you should be able to get your level where it needs to be. If you need more than that just do it in your DAW.

Osc volume does not raise the volume past +0.+0-+61 is just for filter saturation.As for Part volume.This setting does not get saved to each patch.I want people listening to my patches to not have to adjust volume.

I'd suggest re-analysing your patch to see if you went wrong somewhere. Patches that are too quiet are usually the cause of filtering out most of the frequencies where your basic waveform is sonically present. E.g. making a bass out of a wavetable waveform that is mostly present in the mid-treble range. In this case I'd suggest trying out more waveforms.
    (Also: If you used only one oscillator make the other one copy it. Try adding resonance to your filters. Why not EQ a little bit towards the bass?)

I will check it out but these same settings sound fine on other synths.

• Are these other synths Viruses? I can set up identical settings on different synths & they sound way different.

Not other viruses.Korg mono/poly(hardware) and Minimoog model d.I have made up for the loss db with the mid eq on the bass patch.Though I still wish the amp volume went from 100-180 instead of 100-127..Thank you all for your input.