Copy patch to TI...? how to?

• Hey All

Apologies if I should know this.

However, I am not sure how to copy a patch I've downloaded from the Access site, and can use & play with when connected to Cubase, but how do I copy this patch to the TI itself so that I can use it when in stand alone without the Mac running Cubase...?

Mac OSX Yosemite

• Hello John,

You can copy one or many patches to a RAM bank from a computer via the Browser page of the Virus Control VST plug-in. Open the source computer folder in one pane of the browser. Open a RAM bank in the other pane. Drag the patch with your mouse from the source pane to the target RAM bank pane. There will be other ways of acheiving the same thing within the Browser.

Use of Virus Control's Browser page is explained in the Virus Control Tutorial PDF. That manual was written for a rather old version of Virus Control. But the Browser basics are still the same these days. Or you can look at the much more up to date Virus Control Overview trainining video.

Alternatively, if you've got lots of patches to copy, you can burn a whole ROM bank using the standalone Virus Control Centre program.

Simon

Virus TI2 Polar | TIOS 4.5.3.00 | Cubase Pro 9.5 | Windows 10 Professional

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von SimonO ()