Hello fellow Infected Virus Users.

• So i have done my fair share of Bitching on this board and am finally extremely happy with my Virus Snow. On that note, Hello all !!! I'm Mike Matthews, a Dj, Keyboardist, Remixer & Virus Ti Snow user. From New York, with another studio in Alabama. I am one half of the remix duo Order of Sound. Below is a link to my sound cloud and new Facebook fan page.

Besides Access, my setup contains : I7 iMac 27" 3.3ghz 16gbRAM , Apogee Duet, Dave Smith Tetra & Mopho, Yamaha Hsm-50 monitors with 10" HSM Sub, Moto Midi Express, Furman Power, and Native Instruments Maschine & Kore 2 controllers. I am a certified Logic Pro 9 user, and soon to be Ableton live trainer. Although Motu DP, and Cubase 6 are sometimes used on collabs with others. Favorite plug-ins / Soft Synths, Really love NI Kore 2, Razor, Komplete 5,6,7,8, Omnispere, Trillian, Rob Papen, Subboom Bass, RG, RP Verb, Cytomic The Glue, Melodyne Editor, P2P Vintage Warmer, and Korg Leg. Collection.

So thats it for now, links are below. But most of all, I love what I do so introduce your self and lets talk some more.

[email protected]http://soundcloud.com/mike-matthews :D

• Apogee Duet sound is incredible. And the fact that the Volume Controls on the keyboard work is the best. BUT Apogee has been VERY buggy since lion. My iMac, Firewire and Apoge Duet have not worked correctly since. Apogee is blaming apple, saying that the bandwidth, or voltage of the iMac firewire port is to blame. Every now and then the sound in from the apogee sounds like a bit reducer. No fix as of now. I'm actually using the Virus Snow as my sound card and love it.

MM